15th August 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Not able to apply for exam due to age issues

Sir, my age is less than 19 years but when I can apply in form then my year is not shown. My date of birth is 21 Nov 1997. Please help me to apply for the exam. I will be very thankful to you if you can provide me some help.

15th August 2016, 05:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Not able to apply for exam due to age issues

To apply for any examination, first you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc.,. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria first and if you can satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the examination.

If the application form is not showing your date of birth year even though, you are eligible to apply for the examination then, it is not your problem, it is the problem of many candidates who have born in the same year. I suggest you to contact the respective authority and inform them the problem, so, that may resolve it and you can apply for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?