1st November 2016, 11:45 AM
waqar naushad

Best school for Intermediate to become an IAS in future

Respected Sir, I want to know which school should I join for class 11th that will help me become an IAS in the future? Please provide the name and some details about the school.

2nd November 2016, 03:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best school for Intermediate to become an IAS in future

There is no such school which offers the preparation for Civil Services examination after 10th to become an I.A.S in future.

So, you can enroll yourself in any school you want but if you want to become an I.A.S Officer in future you must require a better strategy and dedication to your studies as according to the syllabus for examination.

So, from now you must go through NCERT books, Current Affairs, International Affairs and English writing preparation to qualify in examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd November 2016, 06:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqar naushad View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know which school should I join for class 11th that will help me become an IAS in the future? Please provide the name and some details about the school.
Its good to hear that you are interested to become an IAS officer in your near future. But, I want to tell you that no school in India prepare the child for IAS. You, can join the IAS coaching center which is available in all the state of India. In IAS coaching center aspirants are prepared in the following fields such as how to tackle the tricky questions, maintenance of time management while solving questions, not only this in a coaching center aspirants are prepared for interview round also under the guidance of X IAS officer. So, if you are looking for intermediate school for IAS then you will not be able to find any of the school but you can join IAS coaching center. But for joining IAS coaching center you need to clear at least 10+2 in any discipline.

But when applying for IAS exam it is important that you should have cleared or appeared in the final year of graduation from recognized university. Your age should be minimum 20+.

I am mentioning few IAS coaching center which you can join after 10+2:

Rau's IAS study circle
Address: 309, Kanchanjunga building, Barakhamba Road,
Cannaught place, New Delhi- 110001
Phone- 011 2331 2857.

Elite IAS
Address: A-1, Chandra House, Top Floor, opp. ICICI bank, Mukherjhee Nagar
New Delhi- 110009
Phone- 070652 02020.

Brilliant Tutorial
Address: 12, Masilamani stret T.Nagar,
Chennai- 600017
Phone- 044 2434 2099.

Chankaya IAS Academy
Address: 3rd floor, Kaushaliya Plaza
Near old bus stand, Hazaribagh
Jharkhand- 825301.
2nd November 2016, 09:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The top schools of our country are:

Amity International School, Noida.

G.D. Goenka International School, New Delhi.

St. Xavier's High School, Mumbai.

The Heritage School, Kolkata.

Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai.

St. John's International School, Chennai.

National Public School, Bangalore.

Carmel Convent School, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?