15th April 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the new syllabus followed for West Bengal Board Class 10th?

What is the new syllabus followed for West Bengal Board Class 10th? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Hope that someone would send me the details on the same as soon as possible? Please suggest me to prepare well for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  2. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  3. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  4. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  5. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  8. How can I prepare for Joint Entrance Exam of West Bengal?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  10. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  14. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  15. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
  16. Whether WBJEE medical is now AIPMT?
  17. Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  18. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
11th August 2016, 12:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new syllabus followed for West Bengal Board Class 10th?

West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has published new syllabus for class 10 for all the government recognized and sponsored schools in West Bengal.

Students who are going to appear for WBBSE board class 10th during the upcoming session (2016-17), they must go through the new syllabus for all subjects before starting the lessons.

Given below are the sample papers of some subjects which are prepared according to the new syllabus. It will give you some idea about the new syllabus and the question patterns, for more details of the syllabus you can refer your text books and the school authorities.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WBBSE new syllabus papers.zip(11.06 MB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?