7th September 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem, if name of my father is not correct in some certificates?

In 10th class mark sheet my father name is Surendera Singh and in 12th DMC, UG and PG degree name is Surinder. Can it make problem in future while I go for government job. Please tell me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?
  2. How to correct wrong name of father submitted in JEE Main application? Will it create any problem at the time of counselling?
  3. How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?
  4. Will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job?
  5. How to make sure that wrong names in academic certificates won't create a problem during selection in any government job?
  6. How can I correct my father's name in 10th certificate if 17 years has passed?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Procedure to get post graduation certificates?
  9. How to correct my and fatherÂ’s name in SSLC marks card?
  10. How to correct my and fatherÂ’s name in SSLC marks card?
  11. Will there be any problem to join in a new school after 2 months of school reopen?
  12. How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What would be the problem of getting government jobs if I complete the course with non-local certificates?
  14. Will there be any problem, if my surname is different from my fatherÂ’s surname?
  15. How to correct D.O.B. of 5th, 8th & 10th certificates of Madhyamik Siksha Mandal, Bhopal, M.P.?
  16. Procedure to correct father's name in 12th UP board mark sheet? -- [New]
  17. Procedure followed to make correction in fathers name in 10th certificate?
  18. How can I change if misspelled my father name's in Senior Secondary Registration form?
7th September 2017, 04:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any problem, if name of my father is not correct in some certificates?

Sorry to say that in your future it may create trouble while you apply for any government job.
So it would be better for you to contact your board of education and make it correct by following the proper procedure for name corrections.
7th September 2017, 05:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem, if name of my father is not correct in some certificates?

It may cause some restrictions in the upcoming future if you have different name spellings of your father in your certificates. So, it is better to correct the misspelled name in the certificate to avoid any such circumstances in your future.
In order to change your father's wrongly spelled name in the certificate, you must have to contact to the respective University. From there you will be further guided to make changes in the certificate.
7th September 2017, 05:32 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Yes, It will create problems in future while you go for Government jobs. To avoid unnecessary compliances and disputes, You should apply to the concerned Examination board to correct the name.
7th September 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Father name should be same in all the documents you have and it should match with the spelling of documents that your father has. Hence, if their is any mistake in name, then get it corrected with help of documents.

Spelling mistake is a common issue and it will create problems. Hence, get it corrected, if name is not according to the legal documents of your father.
7th September 2017, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it will be a problem for you to apply for government jobs if your father's name is different in some certificates. All the details in all the certificates should be same and there should not be any discrepancy in the details. So, I suggest you to correct the details in your certificates in which the details are wrong, so, that there will not be any problem for you to apply for government job.
31st December 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My father's name is mentioned MD NAEEM ANSARI in our tenth certificate, but in other documents like twelth and Graduation NAYEEM ANSARI It will create a problem during government job.
26th February 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father name is haridayanand bharti but by wrongly in my all certificate 10th 12th and graduation it written haridayanand bharti sir is it create problem for me in goverment job
13th June 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know that in my 10th 12th my father name is vijender kumar but in my aadhar card pan card voter id card domicile my father name is vijender kumar sharma is any problem in govt job
9th August 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my father name is in all my educational certificates ANJANEYULU but actual name is ANJAIAH . Any problem in future.
4th November 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir in my documents 10 th 12th my name is same as NAND KISHORE KUMAR yet any problem in my certificate verifaction for govt job
6th November 2018, 04:02 PM
Sum92

You will have to change name not only in 10th but all Certificate which is a long process.

If you father name is appearing as ‘ zxxxx’ in all the documents instead of ‘zzxxx’ the real name, I would still advise you to mention zxxxx because you have documentary evidence and you will have no problem. I suppose your Aadhaar Card will also be carrying zxxxx as your father’s name. If yes , please go ahead as changing name is very cumbersome and time consuming process . If Aadhaar is carrying correct name then still I would advise to get the name changed in Aadhaar as per certificate.
1st December 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I have correctly spelled name in 10th, Leaving certification and all other proof.In my 12th and degree certificate the name of my father is bieng misspelled in the followin way such as 'XY' became 'XXY'? Will there be any problem in document verification?
7th March 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir in my 10th 12th certificate my father name is bhadur but in my aadhar card and pan card voter id card domicile my father name is bahadur. Only difference of 1 alphabet, and in my father's adhaar card pan card id car it mentioned bahadur, so is any problem in govt job. please advice
29th June 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir in 10 and 12 Mark's sheet my father name is VIRENDAR KUMAR but in my aadhar card and birth certificate my father name is VIRENDRA KUAMR and this name is right... is their any problem faced by me for govt jobs.
30th July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I filled NMAT registration and in my name there is double e in adhar card and single e in driving liçence as a photo id we need to show them on entry..so will it make any kind of issue please tell??
5th August 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

If my father name is wrong in my admission time and also wrong in t.c , so how toh correct my father name in 10th mpboard marksheet .
2nd September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my father have two names YY as per my father's documents and XX as Alias. On my certificate the name is XX and in my father documents It is YY (from birth to adhar).
There is no proof of XX then what should i do to mention that both names belongs to one person..
22nd September 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

If my father name in all the documents are same except in NCR do I face any problem to apply gov job in future???
22nd October 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father name is Nazeem but in some 2-3 document it had became Nazim will it create problem during govn jobs ?
28th October 2019, 10:55 AM
EduXpert

Yes there will be a problem if fathers name doesn't match in all the documents. It can create a problem in future. So, get it corrected as soon as possible.

There is no way you can get away with such issues, so get it corrected.
20th January 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir in class x markkshher my father name is sanjay Gupta but in all other documents, his correct name is sanjay kumar Gupta. Will it be a problem in future
19th March 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My mother name is incorrect in my educational certificates, then what can I do for documents verification in government jobs?
19th July 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir in my educational documents my father's name is with md but my father's own documents are without md will I face any problem at the time of any govt job
26th August 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

In my birth certificate my father name is Pardeep Kumar but in my 10th and 12th class DMC my father name is only Pardeep so it will create a problem for me in future plz tell me
3rd August 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir my father name is Ramcharan Sahu and in my 10 marksheet it is Ram Charan Sahu so it will create problem in future?????
25th August 2021, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

My father name sslc certificate Mohammed c h and in birth certificate c h MOHAMMED .it will create problems in 1admission or applying scholarship
2nd December 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir my father name is Sk Abdul Ohab and in adhar card my father name is also Sk Abdul Ohab but in pan card , birth certificate , Madhyamik certificate, Hs certificate my father name is Abdul Ahab please kindly tell me sir it will create any problems to get Government job or any other jobs or any problems???
28th February 2023, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Does the affidavit at marksheets work,if father name is mistake in 10th,12th marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?