24th February 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Will there be problem to get government job if I completed 10th board and don't have a transfer certificate?

Hi, I want to ask questions regarding my TC as during 9th std I was selected for a boarding school so I left the school in middle of October & joined the boarding school but after 2&half months I left the boarding school but wasn't given transfer certificate so I wasn't getting admission anywhere so I requested another TC from the previous school & got admission in a new school based on my educational background..that school was in another city so I couldn't attend the classes but used to give every exam from class test to quarterly to half yearly exams & completed my 10th board with distinction..&during this I used to attend classes in my city in a school I wasn't enrolled..so the problem is will it create problems in the near future if I work in a govt job especially in the Indian civil services that too if I am under top 5 all India rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Why is it necessary to submit Transfer Certificate for 11th admission in MP Board for a private student? -- [New]
  2. Will I be able to get government job in future if I don't have the right transfer certifcate from school?
  3. Is it possible to change my school in class 10 to another CBSE board?
  4. Having different names on class 10th mark sheet and graduation certificate, will I face difficulty during background verification for job?
  5. Can i switch to CBSE from ICSE after 11th?
  6. Am I eligible for getting jobs with open schooling certificate for 10th board?
  7. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  9. How to get my name corrected in 10th board certificate?
  10. Certificate of 10th standard from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna is valid or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  12. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  14. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  15. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  16. What documents are required for getting admission in class 11th?
  17. Can I apply for High Schooling under CBSE board having passed 10th from NIOS board?
  18. How to get mistake corrected in my father’s name in 10th certificate?
14th March 2018, 05:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be problem to get government job if I completed 10th board and don't have a transfer certificate?

You are eligible to get transfer certificate from the school on whose registration you have appeared and passed 10th board examination.

But, transfer certificate of 10th std does not matter for getting jobs.

Pleased with your determination and devotion to qualify for Civil Service examination.

There will be no issue regarding the transfer certificate of 10th std.

But, you can visit the school to get the transfer certificate as it is issued by the school only.
14th March 2018, 07:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be problem to get government job if I completed 10th board and don't have a transfer certificate?

There wont be any issue in the Government job regarding the TC.

You require the TC for the admission in some other school.

For the job, all you need is the mark sheet of the 10th standard, that too as a proof of the date of birth.

Other than that, you don't need anything from the 10th board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?