10th January 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BCA student in Merchant Navy? I want to join as an officer

Sir i have done BCA what is the scope of BCA student in Merchant Navy if i want to join as an Officer....?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  6. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  9. Can I be eligible for Merchant Navy as an officer?
  10. Can i join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  13. Average fees of merchant navy course? Any exemption for BC/SC? Any scope for student who is not financially strong?
  14. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?
  15. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 10th to become an officer?
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. How should I join Merchant Navy? I am doing BCA in Rayat Bahra
12th May 2016, 07:49 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the scope of BCA student in Merchant Navy? I want to join as an officer

There is no scope after completing BCA for merchant navy,graduation in BCA does not provide any options to join merchant navy.
There are two options through which one can become a merchant navy officer
Bachelor degree course in nautical science,a three year course in nautical is the course required to become a merchant navy.
Intermediate with physics,chemistry and maths with minimum 60% is necessary to apply.
Physical fitness,normal eye vision is important.

Other than that there is course named marine engineering,4 year engineering course in marine engineering is one way to become a merchant navy officer.It is necessary to study physics,chemistry and mathematics at intermediate level and equally important to give a entrance test of engineering unlikely of nautical science course.

These above options are required in merchant navy,BCA is not eligible for merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?