25th August 2013, 04:27 PM
vikas_s22

Can I apply for IES by using electronics and telecommunication paper

i just want to knoe that ,i am doing my engg. fro electronics branch.so can i apply for ies by using electronics and telecommunication paper,.please guide me sir
my contact no :8446718803
my email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  2. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for IES Exam?
  3. Date of notification of IES(Electronics and Telecommunication) entrance exam?
  4. Can an IT engineering graduate apply for IES(engineering services) exam?
  5. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  6. Cutoff marks for interview in Electronics and Telecommunication in IES for SC category?
  7. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  8. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  9. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  10. How to apply for the post of STA B(Electronics and Telecommunication in DRDO?
  11. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  12. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  13. From where to get complete solutions of past year papers of IES exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Trade?
  14. Preparation of upsc for IES
  15. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for IES exam after completing Electronics Engineering?
  18. Can a Electronics engineering holder apply for IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
12th May 2014, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IES by using electronics and telecommunication paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas_s22 View Post
i just want to knoe that ,i am doing my engg. fro electronics branch.so can i apply for ies by using electronics and telecommunication paper,.please guide me sir
IES stand stands for Indian Engineering Service and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every once in a year.

-You should passed in B.E Engineering Course in any one of the specialization, Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering , Electrical engineering , Electronics and telecommunication engineering from recognized University.Final year candidate of Bachelor degree Course may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Final year candidate should Submit the Course Complete Certificate from the Institution .

-Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates. The Notification for this Examination Released in Employment news papers and Other Leading News papers in India and also released in Official website of UPSC.
15th June 2014, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IES by using electronics and telecommunication paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas_s22 View Post
You have to complete the B.E/B.Tech course in order to make you eligible for this IES Entrance Examination. You should not have any pending backlogs in your graduation course. IES stands (Indian Engineering Service).. This Examination is Conducted by UPSC for every Once in a year. This IES Conducts Entrance Examination for , Civil engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Electronics and Communication Engineering Etc.. To appear in this Entrance Examination then the candidate should Complete Graduation course in Engineering Stream from recognized university. No Percentage of marks Needed for this Entrance Examination and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years .. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for Upper age relaxation. So, as per your educational qualification you're eligible for IES Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?