7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET eligibility after PGDM

Dear Seniors

I did PGDM from AIMA, AICTE approved course. Am I eligible for UGC NET? If not, shall I pursue any Marster Degree or is there any option available?

Regards

Karam

17th February 2014, 09:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET eligibility after PGDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Seniors

I did PGDM from AIMA, AICTE approved course. Am I eligible for UGC NET? If not, shall I pursue any Marster Degree or is there any option available?

Regards

Karam

Hey friend,

UGC NET exam stands for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

There are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:

>> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

>> The candidate should have got a Education qualification of completed Master's Degree from a recognized university in any of the discipline with 55% marks but for the candidates of SC/ST/PH/VH require 50% of marks in respective post graduation field.

>> The candidates who want to take part in JRF should not be older than 28 years, and for the SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH get up to 5 yrs relaxation.

The candidate who satisfy this criteria for the exam is eligible for applying for the NET Exam,

Regarding the qualification of yours you are not eligible for the exam,it is better as like you said to do a Master's degree as then you will hold up the education qualification to apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?