27th February 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job if completed B.Tech at the age of 26 years old being a Diploma in Engineering student?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a Diploma student right now I am having my second year on electrical engineering. So after finishing my Diploma I want to go for higher studies that is B.Tech and my age is now 21 years after finishing my B.Tech it would be 26 years of age. Can I apply after that age to any government jobs related to my stream that is the electrical engineering.
please kindly reply me i would be glad if you solve my problem.
yours faithfully
Krishnendu karmakar.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  5. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  6. Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  8. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  9. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  10. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  12. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  13. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completed 3 years Diploma course? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  16. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  17. Will I get a job after scoring 70% throughout my career?
  18. What are the defence job opportunities after doing B.Tech in IT stream?
16th April 2015, 09:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job if completed B.Tech at the age of 26 years old being a Diploma in Engineering student?

Yes you can certainly eligible to apply for lot of government jobs with your Age. You are interested to go for a Technical field then you can try for PSU's.

But for this you must have a GATE score otherwise you will not get any government job equivalent with your qualification. So you have to apply for GATE. There by according to the rank in GATE you will be shortlisted for Interview.

Almost all PSU's accept the GATE score. So you must give your best.And Coming to the Age issue there is No problem at all. If you cross the age limits for the Concerned Notification of the specific PSU you can use your Age relaxation ( If you are belonging to reserved category).

Hope this information will be useful.
24th April 2015, 03:14 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get job if completed B.Tech at the age of 26 years old being a Diploma in Engineering student?

Yes , you can apply for many Government jobs even though if you compelte your B.tech at the age of 26 years.
See , with B.tech as qualification and that too in EEE branch , there are many government jobs.

~ You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in Transco and Zenco.

To get the post , you shouldhave good command in all the core subjects like ,

electrical circuit analysis
Linear system analysis
Power systems
Electrical machines
Switch gear and protection , etc..

~ You can also apply for different posts in the companies like ,

bsnl
iocl
ongc
ntpc
bhel
sail
gail , etc..

It is always better if you have morethan 65% in b.tech to apply for a post in these companies..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?