24th October 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after Diploma and 3 years experience?

I am a diploma in mechanical engineering with 3 years of experience. But i don't find it suitable for me and now I am thinking to change my career. I am planning to join BP. Would this be a wise decision?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  2. Can i join any Embassy after MA in French? Are there any vacancies in Embassies for MA (French) students?
  3. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  4. Tips on preparing myself for the interview?
  5. Can I join Infosys BPO being 27 years old?
  6. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  7. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?
  8. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  9. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  10. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  11. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  12. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  13. Is TCS suitable for me with MCA and 2 years BPO qualification?
  14. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  15. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to join Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations being a candidate with a date of birth 15-09-1982?
  17. What should I do to join ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I start my career in BPO after the age of 30?
25th October 2015, 10:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after Diploma and 3 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma in mechanical engineering with 3 years of experience. But i don't find it suitable for me and now I am thinking to change my career. I am planning to join BP. Would this be a wise decision?

BPOs generally prefer graduates only.

Even if you find a job it will be at an entry level.

You already have 3 years of experience.

If you are ready to forgo the experience and start as a fresher you can try for a job in BPO.

On the other hand if you continue in your field you can sharpen your skills and grow in your career.
25th October 2015, 09:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after Diploma and 3 years experience?

Yes, definitely your decision is right.

As to join it you don't need any technical qualification.
No investment is needed.
Working in BPO also helps while applying for Visa to a foreign Country.
You can know your strengths and weaknesses.

More over ,free cabs will drop you at your home after work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?