28th December 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hi,
I am 12th passed from Computer Science. I want to do BCA. Please let me know in details about BCA course. Is there any entrance examination for BCA? Please let know me how many subjects is in BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and subjects enlisted to study in BCA?
  2. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  4. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  5. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  6. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  7. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  9. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  10. Is Mathematics compulsory in BCA? Subjects enlisted to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  12. Detailed information about SNAP entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  14. Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?
  15. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?
  16. Delhi University, B.Sc.(H), Microbiology, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
20th June 2016, 05:33 PM
Solution 78

Default Re: Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?

The BCA stands for 'Bachelors computer application'. This is a bachelors professional degree .

The BCA eligibility criteria is as follows:-

Passed class 12th with Science or Commerce with English and one of the following subjects-

Mathematics/Statistics/Business Maths.

To join BCA there are state level entrance exam, On marks basis they allot colleges.

You can go for following entrance exams also :-

1. State level Common Entrance Test(CET)
2. Symbosis Entrance Test(SET) for admit into Symbiosis International
University (SIU).
3. Manipal University CET

Apart from these exams, you can take direct admission also for that you have to contact with head of the colleges.
And the subjects in BCA Course is

1st Semester :

Mathematics I
Business Communication
Programming with C
Fundamentals of Information Technology
Basics of Physics

2nd Semester :

Mathematics II
Business organization & Management
Digital Electronics
Data structures using C
Database Management Systems

3rd Semester :

Mathematics III
Computer Architecture
Front End Design Tools
Financial Accounting
Object Oriented Programming

4th Semester :

Mathematics IV
Software Engineering
Java Programming & website Design
Operating Systems
Business Economics

5th Semester :

Computer Networks
.Net Programming
Linux Environment
Electives Select any one
E-commerce
Design & Analysis of Algorithms
Computer network security

6th Semester :

Management Information Systems
Mobile Computing
Computer Graphics & Multimedia Applications
Electives Select any one
Internet programming
Knowledge Management & New Economy
Artificial Intelligence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?