15th February 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?

Hi sir my name is samiksha and here is my profile
10 th 8.0 cgpa 2013
12th 72 % 2015
CHEM. 83
PHYSCS. 77
MATHS 36
I got 36 marks in maths necause i was very ill at that time and i have a medical as a proof of my illness
Ielts 6bnds not less than 5.5
What is the chances to get study visa in canada
I also have recieved an letter of acceptance from fairleigh dickinson unversity vancouver campus canada
Sir pls make me aware sir about my study visa in canada

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  3. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  4. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
  5. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  6. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  7. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  8. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  9. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  10. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  11. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  13. Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  15. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  16. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  17. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?
17th February 2016, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?

The chance of getting Student Visa for pursuing your higher studies in Canada depends upon your performance in Visa Interview. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers to the questions raised by him, your Visa will be approved else, your Visa will be rejected. Since, you have average score in IELTS examination, I suggest you to perform well in Visa Interview, so, that there may be a chance that your Visa will be approved for pursuing your higher studies in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?