24th February 2016, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Com and Law after completion of graduation with 72% marks?

H,

I hve finished my graduation n I hve scored 72% now wnt to pursue my further studies so I am confused between MCom & LAW as if I do law for 2yrs will I get d profesional degree of advocate?????????? Can you please help me in this?

24th February 2016, 09:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Com and Law after completion of graduation with 72% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
H,

I hve finished my graduation n I hve scored 72% now wnt to pursue my further studies so I am confused between MCom & LAW as if I do law for 2yrs will I get d profesional degree of advocate?????????? Can you please help me in this?
Yes, of course you are eligible for both the M.Com and LLB after completing Graduation. But, it is not possible for you to do both the course at the same time. First select any one of the course based on your Interest and future aspiration. You need to spend minimum three years to complete LLB course. However, I suggest you to pursue for M.Com which is related to Accounts field. Once after completing M.Com course you can pursue for LLB course.
24th February 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Com and Law after completion of graduation with 72% marks?

For M.Com you need B.Com degree and merely a simple graduation will not make you eligible for this course. You have not mentioned the degree course subject. If it is commerce then no problem.

For admission in Law course after graduation you need to appear for entrance exam such as CLAT or any other university law entrance exam. It will be a good option when you are able to get admission in a top college.
24th February 2016, 09:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Com after graduation.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation to pursue M.Com or LAW.
You can pursue only one degree in one time.
25th February 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
H,

You are eligible to study the M.Com course after graduation in Commerce (B.Com). The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India. The aspirant can work in many government and private organizations after M.Com. Those who want to pursue their career in teaching also can study the course. You can study the course in regular and distance mode.

The aspirant is eligible to study LLB after the completion of graduation. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation with 45% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission in some colleges. After the course you can pursue your career in the law field. The course is available in regular and evening mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?