23rd April 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage marks required in GATE to be eligible for the scholarship?

I am student of 2nd year engineering how many % are required in engineering to eligible for GRE ?? what will be the fees for it different countries?? is there any scholarship will available ? nd what should I do for it? Who can provide me the details/

1st May 2016, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required in GATE to be eligible for the scholarship?

To get eligible for Schlorships after completion of GATE it is all depend's on the Marks in GATE. There is a seperate eligibility for reserved candidates.

>> Gen : 40 marks

>> OBC :32 marks

>> SC/ST qualify
1st May 2016, 01:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required in GATE to be eligible for the scholarship?

For your kind information i want to tell you that GATE stands for "Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering".
There is no specific marks criteria in GATE exam for getting scholarship. However you will be eligible for GATE scholarship only if you secure your seat in any Indian Institute of Technology or Indian institute of Science. So my suggestion to you is that you should try to score as much as you can in your GATE exam. The rules for GATE scholarship are depends on the MHRD and the admission offering institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?