21st July 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend off campus placement after completion of mechanical engineering with 63% marks?

I am a student having graduation in mechanical engineering having overall percentile of 63% will I be eligible for off campus placement.? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response on this to start applying for the off-campus.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  2. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  6. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester? -- [New]
  7. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  8. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to attend the core campus placement if I have 95% in 10th and 76% in 12th while doing 1st year mechanical?
  10. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  11. Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  13. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  14. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements if I don't have 60% marks in 12th?
21st July 2016, 05:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend off campus placement after completion of mechanical engineering with 63% marks?

Yes, you can apply for the TCS off campus recruitment. To apply for the TCS jobs one must have scored 60% or above from 10th class onwards & no backlogs allowed. In any academic year you have failed to score 60% then can not apply as at the time of interview they check all the details.

But if you have then apply for the job. TCS is one of the best company to work with & having extent beyond India.
21st July 2016, 05:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend off campus placement after completion of mechanical engineering with 63% marks?

Yes, you are very certainly eligible to appear in Campus recruitment's after securing 63% marks in Graduation. But make sure you have secured more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th Classes. The basic eligibility criteria is as follows.

> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university for appearing in Core Industries recruitment process.

> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. As you have mentioned 63% marks in Graduation, you are eligible when you secure minimum 60% marks in both 10th and 12th Classes too.

> You must not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the recruitment process.

> You must have good knowledge on core concepts in order to get selected easily.
21st July 2016, 08:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student having graduation in mechanical engineering having overall percentile of 63% will I be eligible for off campus placement.? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response on this to start applying for the off-campus.
As per your marks criteria, you are eligible for campus placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mechanical companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mechanical companies recruitment.
22nd July 2016, 12:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can attend off campus placement after completion of mechanical engineering with 63% marks. Because most of the companies require minimum of 60% marks in 10th, HSC & B.Tech. The candidates should not have any active backlogs to attend off campus placement. The candidates need to clear written test, technical interview and HR interview for the selection. So you can attend various off campus placement drives.
22nd July 2016, 12:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend off-campus placement after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course with 63% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Before attending any off-campus placement drive, it is best to check the eligibility criteria, skills and aggregate required. So, that you can know whether you are eligible to get a job or not and you can decide whether to attend or not Off-Campus placement drive.
22nd July 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for off campus recruitment of TCS, there is o such problem in it. You should just fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria and then sit for the interview rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?