31st October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join ISRO after completion of graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm studying in 3'rd year (physics honors) CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY. After completing my graduation how can I join ISRO ? Is some entrance exam that I have to attend? Can you please give me the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join ISRO or NASA?
  2. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  3. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  5. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  6. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years?
  7. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  9. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  10. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th class to join ISRO?
  11. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  12. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?
  13. How can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc Honors in Computer Science from Delhi University? -- [New]
  14. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  15. How to join the ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  16. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
31st October 2016, 11:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join ISRO after completion of graduation?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

ISRO conducts the entrance exam for admission of eligible candidates in its Bachelor of Technology courses under different disciplines.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-The candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-There will be an objective type paper divided into two parts for each subject as given below:

Physics

Chemistry and

Mathematics

The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
31st October 2016, 11:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join ISRO after completion of graduation?

Nowadays ISRO is recruiting fresh engineers from various disciplines. To get job in ISRO, you must have to score good marks in ISRO entrance exam or GATE exam. On the basis of your score in above exams, you will be called for interview. After clearing the interview, medical test will be carried out. You must have to clear all the stages to get a job in ISRO. My suggestion to you is that you should keep good communication and personality at the time of interview.
1st November 2016, 01:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join ISRO, you should have a good qualification as in you should have a minimum of PG qualification and it will be better if you obtain a PhD degree from a recognized university and with good score in your academics and along with it you should have good practical knowledge in your field of education. You will however have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the above mentioned Institute and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to get admission in ISRO.
1st November 2016, 04:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the third year of graduation degree and want to join ISRO after completion of graduation course.

**ISRO conducts exam for the recruitment of Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer & Assistants. You can apply for this post after completion of graduation degree. Following are the eligibility criteria for this post:

**Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with first class. Student also has knowledge of computer.

**Age Limit: 18 to 26 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**The online application for this post has over. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this post in below attachment. In my opinion, at this time you have to focus on your final year exams. After completion of graduation you have to start your preparation for recruitment exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO- Junior Personal Assistant and other posts.pdf(176.3 KB, 19 views)
1st November 2016, 07:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation.
To join the ISRO, candidates first have to appear in the ISAT entrance examination, qualifying in which they can join ISRO.

Eligibility criteria for ISAT entrance examination:-

Candidates must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have 65% of marks in B.E/ B.Tech.
Candidates age must not be more than 35 years.

Candidates will then have to clear Written Test, Technical Round, Medical Test and Personal Interview to be selected in ISRO.
To join ISRO, you must have to do B.Tech/B.E after completing your Graduation.
2nd November 2016, 12:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to join ISRO you have complete your graduation in engineering like B.Tech/B.E. Only the engineering students can join ISRO. ISRO conducts an entrance examination every year to select the candidates for the post of engineers and scientists. To appear for the examination a candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates who have completed or pursuing final year engineering in the field of electronics, mechanical, computer science etc are eligible to apply for this examination. Minimum 60% marks is required throughout the academic career and their age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

As you are a student of Physics honors, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for job in ISRO.
17th August 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. I am dinesh. After B.com how can i join ISRO?
Possible or Not possible..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?