6th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join police or defence? I am interested in doing service at places where terrorism is there.

I want to join police force & right now I am undergraduate (B.Sc. final year). Please tell me the eligibility criteria & information on exams. I want to donate my life for police or defense. I am very angry with terrorists and want to kill them.

11th November 2016, 08:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join police or defence? I am interested in doing service at places where terrorism is there.

On the basis of B.Sc degree you can apply for sub inspector post in Police. SSC conducts SSC CPO SI and other SI exams every year, for which graduation is the minimum qualification required. Age must be between 18 to 25 years. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness tests.

For joining defense after B.Sc, you need to apply for CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC. Age should be between 19 to 25 years. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and SSB interview.
11th November 2016, 12:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join police or defence? I am interested in doing service at places where terrorism is there.

1. The best way to serve your nation and participate in counter terrorist actions is through Defence Forces of India. You are in first year of bachelor's degree and in final year of bachelor's degree you can directly for Combined Defence Services.

2. CDS is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. You can clear written test and Service Selection Board to join any academies like Indian Military Academy, Officer's Training Academy and Air Force Academy.

3. Qualification required to appear for CDS exam is graduation. To get into Naval and Air Force Academy, you should have studied Physics and Mathematics in bachelor's degree.

Official website of UPSC is http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?