13th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in private Banks after completing Graduation from correspondence?

Hello Sir, At present I am working in sugar Industry and I have around 20 year experience 4 years Marketing and Accounts, 1 year Software, 9 years Co-Op Banking and 6 years Sugar Industry. Now I would like to try to complete the external correspondence Graduation and join private Banking sector. I want to know can I get a job in private Banks after completing Graduation from correspondence? Please answer as soon as possible.
Regards,
Anilss.

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?
  2. Jobs in private banks after completing graduation with 58%? Can I give the private bank exams?
  3. What is the age limit followed for private banking sector? -- [New]
  4. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks?
  6. What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?
  7. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  8. Whether BBA(Banking & Insurance) course has no scope?
  9. Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?
  10. Is my Graduation valid after getting bank job before the completion of my final semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get cashier job in a private bank?
  12. MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation?
  13. Details for NET exam for computer science?
  14. How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  15. How can I get a job after completing Post Graduation with MCA? What are the jobs that I will get in the Private sector?
  16. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  18. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
15th November 2016, 08:41 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Can I get a job in private Banks after completing Graduation from correspondence?

Yes, you can get job after completing the entrance exam of the private bank.
You can get job according to your performance in the entrance exam.
You can apply for the posts which require the graduation degree in relevant discipline.
14th August 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in private Banks after completing Graduation from correspondence?

can a Bcom graduate from an open university get a job in the accounting field? please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?