5th January 2017, 07:34 PM
k.poojasree

Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  4. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  6. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  8. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  9. What is the physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  10. Do these companies care only about the eye sight but not the talent?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess?
  12. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  13. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  14. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  15. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualification criteria required for becoming an Air Hostess
  17. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?
6th January 2017, 06:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.poojasree View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.
To become Air Hostess, you must have following requirements in yourselves:
  • Your age must be below 25 years.
  • Minimum height required is 157.5 cms.
  • You must be unmarried with normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye.
  • You must be fluent in English, Hindi.
  • You must have +2 or graduate degree with a Diploma/degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.
  • You must have an Indian Passport.

If you meet these requirements, then you can take training in Air Hostess Training Institutes like:
Frankfinn Institute
Adress: 63, 2nd Floor, Kras Building, Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Phone: 044 2823 4484

PTC Aviation Academy
Adress: No.16/29, 1st Main Road, New Colony, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044
Phone:044 2241 0079

FLY AIR AVIATION ACADEMY
Address: No-15,16,17, Brindavan Nagar, Yogam Garden,Valasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600087
Phone:098842 89120

Remo International College of aviation - Guindy
Address: 123,Mount Road,Opp To Guindy Railway Station,Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone:099402 55566

Universal Group Of Companies
Address: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone:078715 54765

Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Address: 22/43 Sowbarnika Complex, 3rd Floor, Thirumalai Pillai Rd, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone:095000 11219
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?