15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the joining letter from Wipro if haven't got it even after 1 year?

I have been recruited by Wipro technology in GIS category on campus drive on 17th of August 2015, passed out year of college 2016 April. I have received my LOI, Appointment and Medical letter, received a verification call. But still I didn’t get my DOJ and location? When will I get. Please reply me.

16th June 2017, 01:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will I get the joining letter from Wipro if haven't got it even after 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been recruited by Wipro technology in GIS category on campus drive on 17th of August 2015, passed out year of college 2016 April. I have received my LOI, Appointment and Medical letter, received a verification call. But still I didn’t get my DOJ and location? When will I get. Please reply me.

Actually, there is no fixed time for Date of Joining for fresh graduates in Wipro. You have to wait till you get your letter from Wipro. The date of joining is depending on the internal requirement & business. You can get the details by calling Wipro at the toll free number. Many candidates got the offer letter after one year also. Therefore, it is advisable to wait for some more months before taking any decision. Many IT companies select the candidates and make them wait for nearly one year before joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?