3rd July 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and want to study MS from Australian Catholic University, Australia. Send me procedure to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  2. How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?
  3. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  4. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  6. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Where to apply in Australia to study Archaeology course? Will I have to get permission from Australian embassy?
  8. Chances to get scholarship in Bangladesh after SSC to study in Australia? Do the Australian colleges provide scholarship?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Marine Engineering in an Australian College?
  10. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  11. An Indian who is resident of Australia will have to appear in IELTS for admission in Australia?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any university of Australia for PhD aspirant from Iran?
  13. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Masters in EEE at University of Southern Queensland, Australia?
  18. Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?