3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to register to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?

Hello sir, I would like to know that I have to register for attending IBM off campus drive which is going to held next week in Pune? If yes, then I want to know how can I register for off campus drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  2. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  3. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  4. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  5. How to register in IBM Associate System Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Date, time and venue of this Drive of Hyderabad?
  6. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
  7. How can I register in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  8. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?
  9. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  10. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  11. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. How to register and apply for Infoview Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Registration procedure to apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech Electrical graduate?
  14. How can I register in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Technical Desk Support recruitment?
  15. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Can I register in TCS Off-Campus Drive if waiting for B.E./B.Tech final semester result?
  17. Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
26th April 2018, 05:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to register to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?

There are several ways to find job opportunities in ZS Associates company. And those are mentioned in detail,

Procedure 1 :-

<> You are required to register yourself with the top jobs portals that are available in India. They include, AllIndiaJobs, Freshersworld, Naukri.com, Shine.Com...etc., You are required to upload your latest resume mentioning all the skills that you have.

<> So that whenever there is a new recruitment available based on the skills that you have, you will immediately be notified. Based on the details given in the mail or notification, you can then act accordingly or apply for that recruitment from the link that is given in the concerned recruitment.

Procedure 2 :-

@ The other process through which you may find job opportunities in ZS Associates is as follows.

@ I have provided you a link below, and there you are required to choose "India" as location. After that in the search fields, search with the keywords according to your profile.

@ There you will be getting suitable available jobs and then you can apply against that recruitment from the link that is given in the concerned recruitment.

Click here for finding Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?