22nd December 2011, 03:35 PM
manish wadbude

How to prepare for the entrance exam of Air Force after scoring 85% in 12th?

I passed in 12th at 85% than i want to join airforce so you tell me how to prepare for enterence exam of airforce

12th March 2012, 09:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of Air Force after scoring 85% in 12th?

You can apply for the Air force exam after completing 12th class. The preparation for the exam should be really be good before attending the Air force exam. You should be aware about the subject area to be covered in the exam and prepare accordingly. You can refer previous year question papers as part of your preparation. If you get qualified in the written test, you should attend the physical test and personal interview. You should be physically fit while attending the physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?