2nd January 2012, 03:50 PM
poojatriloksharma

What is the criteria of all the three papers of NET exam?

what is crieteria of all the three papers of net exam.please tell me the criteria

3rd January 2012, 07:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria of all the three papers of NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojatriloksharma View Post
what is crieteria of all the three papers of net exam.please tell me the criteria
NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and If you are Interested in this examination, then for this you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks from a recognised University. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year and there are 3 papers in this examination.

>> Paper I is a Objective type test and the questions are asked from reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. The duration of the test is 1¼ Hours of 100 Marks.

In this paper you will get 60 multiple choice questions of two marks each.

>> Paper II is also Objective type and the question are asked from the subjects which is selected by Candidates on the basis of Post graduation and the duration of the test is 1¼ Hours of 100 Marks.

In this paper you will get 50 compulsory objective type questions of two marks each.

>> Paper III is Descriptive and the Duration of this Paper is 2½ Hours of 200 Marks, You have to choose the Subjects on the basis of Post graduation.

So, Please prepare for this examination according to the syllabus and the syllabus for all NET subjects can be downloaded from the UGC Website.

So, Please wait for the June 2012 Notification and then apply for this examination Online and for more Information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?