31st March 2012, 12:52 PM
canto

What all exams can I apply at an age of 29?

Hii... My age at present is 29years and I am a graduate.. which all exams am I eligible to apply for?

6th April 2012, 08:00 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all exams can I apply at an age of 29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canto View Post
Hii... My age at present is 29years and I am a graduate.. which all exams am I eligible to apply for?
You are eligible to apply for Civil Service examination .

Civil Service examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission One time in a year for recruitment various posts like Administrative Service , Foreign Service , Police Service , Audit and Accounts Services , Defence Services , Railway Services .... etc. There is a nearly 24 + post are available in the civil service examination . The recruitment will made purely merit and ranking in the examination.

To apply for Civil Service exam , the candidate should have passed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

To apply for Civil Service examination , the candidate age limits should be between 21 years and 30 years as on 1st august of the year of examination and Upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories . Five year for SC/ST categories , Three years for OBC categories.

Four attempts for General candidate , Seven attempts for OBC candidates and No limits for SC/ST candidates .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
6th April 2012, 08:48 PM
bablucena9

hi,
Here is many exam in which you cam apply at the age 29.
Here is civil service examination which is organized by upsc.
There is 25+ post for you.
For more detail,
6th April 2012, 10:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are a Graduate at the age of 29 years you can apply for many job opportunity such as Civil Service exam, Bank P.O. Exam/Clerical exam and Public Service Commission exam for respective States etc.

You can apply for Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC for recruitment of IAS/IPS/IRS etc.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree exam from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years which the upper age relaxed for SC/ST/PH candidate up to 5 years and for OBC candidate up to 3 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

You may apply for the post of Bank Probationary Officer by appearing the exam conducted by IBPS or SBI.

The eligible candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in

You may apply for the PSC exam for your State for recruitment of various administrative post under State Govt., the age limit is 21 to 30 years and more in some cases.
12th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can give the Civil Service exams which is conducted by the UPSC.
For this exam, The candidate must have the graduate degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Age limitis lies between 21 to 30 years. 5 years upper age relaxation for the SC/ST and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.here you can apply for more than 20 posts like IAS , IPS, IFS ,ESE, IRS etc
You can also give the exams for bank jobs, clerk jobs etc.
GOOD LUCK
19th February 2022, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I am very confused kindly clear my doubts I am graduated with only 50 percent and without honours paper so am I eligible for this or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?