9th June 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Which courses I can do to get into Banking sector after completion of 12th class with 59% of marks?

after 12th i want a in banking secter so ples provide some cources for me bcoz my 12th persentage is 59 %

9th June 2012, 02:48 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can do to get into Banking sector after completion of 12th class with 59% of marks?

Soon after the completion of you don't need to any special courses to make your entry into banking sector.

Directly you can appear for the written exam for Clerical positions for various banks.

In order to be eligible for Clerical positions of various banks, the minimum academic qualification that a candidate should possess is 12th class.

As you have completed 12th class, you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerk Jobs.

The selection procedure for these positions will be by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam will consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Numerical ability
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer and Marketing knowledge

One should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through written test.

There is negative marking for the wrong answer questions and in most cases it is 1/4th.

Try to score more marks in this exam so that you will be having good scope to get a call for the Interview.

Have good preparation for these exams and crack it.

For updated information on various bank exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
9th June 2012, 03:49 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses I can do to get into Banking sector after completion of 12th class with 59% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 12th i want a in banking secter so ples provide some cources for me bcoz my 12th persentage is 59 %

Banking sector is usually suitable for student in accountants and

finance. Opting for Maths, economics and accounts will be best for

you. There are many job opportunities for you in banking sector.

You can write clerical exams of various public sector banks after

12th. If you are looking for a career as PO then apply for bank PO

exams after completing graduation
9th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a promotion in degree only after joining in banking sector?
9th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Most of the banking sector job requires you to do your graduation in any discpline.

Thus its up to you to decide which course you want to study.

Emphasis should be given on the subjects which you find interesting then you will see opportunities to excel in that field only go up.

All the best
9th June 2012, 12:02 PM
singh1947

Dear Aspirant,

For Banking sector job, there is no need a special course.

Educational Qualification For Clerk:

Minimum 12th with 60% marks or Graduation in any Stream.

Age Limit:

Minimum 18 year and maximum 28 year.
(5 year age relaxation for reserved category)

Educational Qualification for PO:

A complete degree in any stream.

Age Limit:

Minimum 21 year and maximum 30 year.

For both examination you will have to apply in IBPS examination and getting job you will have to also qualify the said IBPS CWE.

If you want to make your career as a Bank Officer then you should do the Graduation with minimum 60% marks.

with all good wishes
9th June 2012, 12:03 PM
singh1947

Dear Aspirant,

For Banking sector job, there is no need a special course.

Educational Qualification For Clerk:

Minimum 12th with 60% marks or Graduation in any Stream.

Age Limit:

Minimum 18 year and maximum 28 year.
(5 year age relaxation for reserved category)

Educational Qualification for PO:

A complete degree in any stream.

Age Limit:

Minimum 21 year and maximum 30 year.

For both examination you will have to apply in IBPS examination and getting job you will have to also qualify the said IBPS CWE.

If you want to make your career as a Bank Officer then you should do the Graduation with minimum 60% marks.

with all good wishes
12th June 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

which course is good in accounting after the B.com???
19th October 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Which courses I can do to get into
Banking sector after completion of 12th class
with 42% of marks?
28th March 2013, 04:43 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

here is negative marking for the wrong answer questions and in most cases it is 1/4th.

Try to score more marks in this exam so that you will be having good scope to get a call for the Interview.

Have good preparation for these exams and crack it.

For updated information on various bank exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
19th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

NAME THE COURSE KINDLY....:(
31st July 2013, 09:46 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Percentage are not the matter of concern any more..
You can apply for the bank's clerk posts. , But one thing I would like to tell you, The minimum educational requirement for the IBPS (INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND PERSONNEL SELECTIONS ), is a graduation degree from a recognized college. According to the new minimum eligibility criteria ,just only 10+2 degree holder, are not eligible , even for the clerk posts .You can apply for the IBPS or any other banks, only with the graduation degree.
And percentage is not the matter of concern any more..

Selection process for IBPS exam-
1) Written Test
2)Personal Interview

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.

Exam pattern-

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years,.
there are 3 & 5 years of the age limit relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories.,
like 21-33 years for the OBC candidates,
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates,...

For further details-http://www.ibps.in/

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
10th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm Aryan sir I'm passed 12the class in62%marks sir I'm interested in banking filed how can I join this filed
Plz suggests me my email address is [email protected]
9th April 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an po in private bank what should I must do after 12th commerce in which salary must be 50000
1st June 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th class with 53%. M interested in banking.. So how can I join this field... Plz suggest my email [email protected].
29th July 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12 pass or ba 3rd semester my 12 exam total mark 311parsentige62.2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?