20th January 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Will they check my 10th and 12th standard marks after clearing GRE and TOEFL exam to apply for course abroad?

Will they check my 10th and 12th standard marks after clearing GRE and TOEFL exam to apply for the course abroad? I don't have good marks in 10th and 12th so am bit worried now if that will be stopping me to apply for the course in abroad. Please help me with the details. Thank you!

21st January 2018, 04:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will they check my 10th and 12th standard marks after clearing GRE and TOEFL exam to apply for course abroad?

Yes, you need to submit your 10th and 12th standard marksheet to Abroad universities along with GRE and TOEFL examinations scores to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities. Once, you submit your examinations score reports along with other documents, the university will review them and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in Abroad university for pursuing Bachelor's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?