28th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What all should be done for doing engineering graduation in USA after completion of 12th standard?

I am studying my 12th standard now. I am interested in doing my graduation (engineering) in USA. What all should I do? Should I appear for any exams for that? Or I can get on without any examinations.. If it is possible without exams what all I need to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  2. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?
  5. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  6. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA?
  8. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in agricultural sciences after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  11. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?
  13. Which exam should I give for doing graduation in USA after completing 12th from India?
  14. How can I study BS in USA if having financial problems?
  15. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Which subject I can take up for doing graduation course?
  17. List of best graduation courses to do after completion of 12th standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard?
29th March 2017, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all should be done for doing engineering graduation in USA after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying my 12th standard now. I am interested in doing my graduation (engineering) in USA. What all should I do? Should I appear for any exams for that? Or I can get on without any examinations.. If it is possible without exams what all I need to do?

You need good academic records throughout your school to get admission in good universities in USA. You have to clear the test like SAT and TOEFL or IELTS. The marks scored in the above examinations will be useful for getting admission in US universities. You need to produce very strong statement of purpose, which must include your goals, career path, personal motivations etc. You need to produce letter of recommendations from your school teachers. You need to have a good financial support for your higher studies in USA. You can apply to the universities through online for admission to engineering graduation in USA. The above mentioned are some of the important things required for doing engineering graduation in USA after completion of 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?