6th November 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which books should i refer to clear GRE examination? Is it necessary to take coaching?

I want to prepare for GRE examination. So which books should i refer to clear the examination. Also tell me if the coaching is necessary for that or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  2. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University?
  3. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  4. When should I appear in GRE to study MS in Abroad being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) final year student? Syllabus, books and coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore Rural?
  5. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  6. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  7. Is it beneficial to take coaching class for GRE?
  8. When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?
  9. Whats the age limit to appear for CLET in renowned colleges? syllabus? books to refer? coaching required?
  10. Which books should I refer to prepare for GRE? I am an EC 5th semester student
  11. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  12. How to prepare for CDS? Books to be referred and the exam pattern of it?
  13. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  14. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  16. Which Books should I refer for TTA Exam?
  17. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  18. Which books to refer for GATE and how to prepare for it?
6th November 2015, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should i refer to clear GRE examination? Is it necessary to take coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to prepare for GRE examination. So which books should i refer to clear the examination. Also tell me if the coaching is necessary for that or not?
Best books for GRE exam :-

1. New GRE 2011-2012: Strategies, Practice, and Review

2. Cracking the New GRE ,Published by top GRE instructors at The Princeton Review

3. Barron's New GRE 19th Edition

4. The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test

5. Barron’s GRE Math Workbook by Blair Madore

6. Cracking The GRE, 2009 Edition by Adam Robinson

7. GRE General Test by David Bell

8. GRE-Preparation Course by Jeff Kolby

9. Kaplan GRE Exam Math Workbook by Kaplan

10. Peterson’s Ultimate GRE tools

List of the coaching center for GRE exam:-

Centre for Continuing Education
Rema Plaza, S S Kovil Road,
hampanoor,Thiruvananthapuram
1Phone : 0471 – 2333053, 0471 – 2333065
Fax No: 0471 – 2333065.

Insight competitive exam coaching center kerala
Address:
Thankom Towers, Housing Board Building,S.S.Kovil Road, Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala
Ph: 9995566255 / 989526977
Email: [email protected]

Brilliance College Kerala
Address:
S.S.Kovil Road, Thampanoor,Thiruvananthapuram - 695001
Kerala
Ph: 0471 – 3013393 /3012204
7th November 2015, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should i refer to clear GRE examination? Is it necessary to take coaching?

Best Books required to prepare for and Clear GRE Examination:

>> Kaplan's GRE Premier 2015

>> Manhattan Preparation Book

>> Barron's GRE: 21st Edition

>> 500 GRE Math Flash Card (Manhattan)

>> Manhattan GRE Prep Books (Verbal GRE Guide)

>> Official ETS GRE Guide - Super Power Pack

All the above mentioned books are recommended to follow for scoring good in GRE Examination. But remember, you are required to definitely take the help of best coaching institute in order to secure good marks. While taking coaching, you may refer above books so that you can easily understand each and every bit of GRE Exam. Also remember that books only helps you to understand well, so take the help of coaching institute to score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?