26th August 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Do Corporates send employees outside India for work and studies?

can I go to Foreign by working in PSU's?????.......I mean the way corporate sector sends its employees outside.INDIA for work and the studies in another job location??

24th August 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Corporates send employees outside India for work and studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I go to Foreign by working in PSU's?????.......I mean the way corporate sector sends its employees outside.INDIA for work and the studies in another job location??

Yes, many MNCs provide opportunities for their employees to work outside India. Many IT companies offer on-site opportunities for their employees. Employees with experience in their field are preferred for the on-site employment. It is difficult to get on-site employment for the fresh candidates. On-site opportunities are based on the companies resource movement policy, Visa restrictions, government regulations etc. There are many MNCs sending employees outside India for work. Some of them send employees outside India for training also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?