10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to get Swedish Student Visa?

I would like to know how much time it will take to get student visa of Sweden? I really don't know what time it will take to get the visa for studying in Sweden. Please tell me asap.

15th October 2016, 01:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to get Swedish Student Visa?

There is no definite time as such in order to get Student visa for Sweden. There are various factors on which the processing time depends. Some factors might be under your control while some are internal and not under your control. Usually it takes around 1-1.5 months to get the visa for studies in Sweden. Hence, you should try to apply well in advance approximately 2-3 months in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?