13th October 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements which I need to follow to do MBA outside India?

I am graduate in B.Com. I want to join mba in external... so plz give me info about the required exam for admission in mba? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon possible? Awaiting for everyone to give the answer and suggestions.

Related Questions:
19th October 2015, 02:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements which I need to follow to do MBA outside India?

To do MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.Com course in India, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your examinations score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to attend Visa Interview. If your Visa is approved then, you can go to Abroad for pursuing MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?