3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in IAS exam if study B.Tech in Abroad?

Hello, I want to become an IAS Officer in future. But I also want to do my B.Tech from Abroad. I am studying in 11th class of Science taking PCM as main subjects. I want to know that if I get chance for doing B.Tech in Abroad then I can appear in IAS exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  6. Possibility to study in Abroad for 10th female student?
  7. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  9. Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  11. Possibility to secure MS admission in Abroad for BTech graduate with 2 years gap?
  12. Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?
  13. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to register in colleges for studying MS in Abroad? Specializations available for BTech Biotechnology student?
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
22nd March 2018, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in IAS exam if study B.Tech in Abroad?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IAS examination after completion of your B.Tech course from Abroad. To be eligible to apply for IAS examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised Indian university. The age criteria required to apply for IAS examination is 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for IAS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?