5th January 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and cost of applying for GRE?

Hello Everyone,
Please let me know the procedure for applying GRE? How much expenditure will it take to applying GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  2. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  4. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  5. How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?
  6. How can I apply for GRE? When I should apply? Cost of Application Form?
  7. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure for applying in colleges Abroad for B.Sc or B.Tech? Total cost involved?
  9. Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for GRE?
  11. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  12. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma CET? Cost of application?
  15. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  16. Pattern, cost of application form and validation of GRE scorecard?
  17. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  18. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?

12th January 2016, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and cost of applying for GRE?

You can apply for GRE examination through online mode just by visiting ETS official website http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register. You need to create an account, book test slot and pay the examination fee to confirm your test slot. This completes your application process for GRE examination. The fee for GRE examination is $205 (205 Dollars).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?