10th November 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for SAT and study BS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I have done my 12th in India with PCM stream and I want to know that I should drop a year for preparing SAT? I want to go Abroad for BS course. Kindly tell me I should drop or not? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  2. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  3. How to prepare in SAT to study BS in Abroad? Pattern of SAT?
  4. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  5. Should I prepare for IELTS along with SAT to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad?
  6. Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?
  7. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  8. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  9. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
  10. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?
  12. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  13. Do I have to appear in 2 exams of SAT? Does SAT-II held in Abroad?
  14. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to join IB for State Board student to study B.Tech in Abroad? Should I drop a year for this?
  16. Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  18. Detailed procedure of affiliation to study in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?
13th November 2015, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for SAT and study BS in Abroad?

No, there is no need to drop a year after your 12th standard for pursuing BS course in Abroad. You can prepare for SAT examination while pursuing your 12th standard. To get admission in BS course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to BS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?