13th October 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the actual process we need to follow for doing masters in abroad?

I want to apply for a job or for higher education like masters in abroad but there's no one who can guide me properly or tell me how the actual process is.. please tell me how can i start the process or how can i go step wise or where should i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  3. What is the process which I need to follow to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  7. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  8. What are the opportunities available to do masters in interior designing in abroad?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  10. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again? -- [New]
  11. Can someone please provide me the information on complete process which we need to follow to go abroad after 10th?
  12. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  13. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  14. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in UK with the help of scholarship?
  16. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  17. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
19th October 2015, 01:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the actual process we need to follow for doing masters in abroad?

To do Masters in Abroad, you must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and you need to appear in examinations like GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get admission in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in GRE (for MS/M.Tech) and GMAT (for MBA) examinations whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?