28th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to continue studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam, My name is NAND MOHAN MISHRA S/O: JAY KANT MISHRA. SIR PLEASE tell me how to go usa for student after 10 pass? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard?
  2. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  4. Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard?
  5. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  6. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  8. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  10. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Procedure to continue further education in USA after completion of diploma in India?
  12. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  13. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  14. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  15. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  16. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  17. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  18. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2017, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to continue studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, My name is NAND MOHAN MISHRA S/O: JAY KANT MISHRA. SIR PLEASE tell me how to go usa for student after 10 pass? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
You have to apply to the schools for admission in USA after completion of 10th standard. For taking admission, you have to clear SAT or ACT examinations and English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. You have to apply along with the above mentioned test scores for admission. Based on your marks scored in the 10th standard, SAT or ACT and IELTS marks you will be admitted for higher studies in USA. After getting a seat in any one of the institutions in USA, you can apply for visa. You can also get help from the consultancy firms available in India for admission and visa formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?