Microbiologist - How to become a Microbiologist?
Biological Science is divided into various branches and microbiology is one of it. It deals with the study of micro organisms or organisms that are undetectable by the eye such as virus, fungi, bacteria etc. The main objective of microbiologists is to conduct research about microbes. They also conduct studies on subjects like mycology and virology in addition to bacteriology. They check its potential and limitations in day to day life. A Microbiologist also examines every aspect that is related to healthcare, the food industry and medicine as well as agriculture.
After finishing the course in microbiology, students can either go for higher studies or work in leading institutions of research as scientists. Moreover, the military also recruit microbiologists. They can also find employment as Microbiology lab technicians, lab managers etc.
- MSUB Entrance Exam
- GATE Microbiology Entrance Exam
- IIT-JAM Entrance Test
The MSUB entrance examination is conducted by the M.S University of Baroda for the admission of students into the Microbiology course. The detail information regarding the GATE and IIT-JAM Microbiology exams will be available in different websites.
Who is eligible to apply?
It is must for anyone who plans to apply for the course be Indian citizens. They ought to have finished their class 12 for admission into the graduate program. Candidates who wish to join the postgraduate course ought to have finished their Bachelors degree from a recognized college or university. The candidates must be atleast 17 years at the time of applying.
How to prepare for exam and interview?
The Information regarding the examination can be obtained from all leading newspapers. As timing oneself is very important, the candidates can purchase question papers of the previous years and test themselves. The students can also prepare by reading articles based on the topic of Microbiology. In addition to this, more data can be collected from the internet. When they are appearing for the interview, it is very important for the candidates to answer correctly. They must be calm and answer the questions to the point.
- Difference between Microbiologist and Pathologist
- Salaries after B Sc Microbiology
- Technical Officer, Senior Branch Manager, etc… - MARKFED, Punjab
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Microbiology: B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Course details
- B.Sc In Medical microbiology
- Radiologist, Bio Chemist, Gujarat Ayurved University
- Food science course and the pivot role of it in creating a healthy society
- B.Sc in Biochemistry vs B.Sc in Bioinformatics - Which course is better?
- Government jobs after M.Sc Microbiology
- Higher studies after B.Tech in Food Technology
- Role of food technology course towards society
- Government Jobs in Public Health & Hygiene in India
- Jobs after B.Sc in Microbiology
- Difference between B.Tech in Food Technology and B.Sc in Food Technology
- Career after M.Sc in Microbiology