Veterinary Corps, Indian Army
Indian Army is one of the supreme forces of our Nation. It has been safeguarding us from a very long time. It is highly commendable for its great work for the country and serving its people with shear responsibility and enthusiasm.
Job profile: The candidates will get the rank of a Captain. They will be serving the Indian Army in a different way. They will be working as veterinary doctors in the army and thus serving the country. They will be required to provide medical care and treatment in this field.
Eligibility: A candidate must be between the age of 21 and 32 years on the date of application.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have a B.V.Sc/B.V.Sc and AH degree from a recognized university (veterinary qualifications as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1984).
No. of posts: The no. of posts has not been specified.
Pay scale: All the officers will be commissioned in the rank of a captain with a basic pay of Rs15600 plus a grade pay of Rs6100 and a military pay of Rs6000 plus other usual allowances as per the rules.
Selection procedure: The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their qualifications. The short listed candidates will be called for the SSB interview.
How to apply: The candidates are required to apply as per the format given in the advertisement and on the website as well. The candidates are also required to send the attested copies of their certificates. The envelope must be super scribed in red ink only with “Application for SSC in RVC”. The applications must be sent to Director General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1), QMG’s branch Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
The last date for the receipt of applications is 16th September 2009.
For more details refer to employment news edition 15th-21st August or visit www.indianarmy.gov.in
- Remount Veterinary Corps, Indian Amry
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- SSC Officer Dental Corps, Indian Army
- SSC Officer Dental Corps - Indian Army
- Higher study Options after B.V.Sc (In India)
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in Army College of Dental Science, Secunderabad
- Higher Studies Options after Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer (in Medical Corps), Indian Army
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Veterinary Science Bachelor
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- How to join Indian Army?
- List of Veterinary Science Entrance Exams
- IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Papers
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army