B.Sc In Optoelectronics
This is a degree course in graduation. It is a graduate level course with Optoelectronic as the major subject. In the face of technology advancement, science is the stream that many candidates opt for. B Sc in Optoelectronics is the newest choice of many. There is no dearth of students in this sector as it is a very popular course.
Eligibility for this course:
The candidate seeking admission in B Sc in Optoelectronics should have passes class 12 (10+2). Different institutions have different cut off marks which they expect the candidate must obtain in the plus two levels. The candidate should have science as optional subjects.
Duration of the course:
The course is basically a graduation degree and follows the pattern of any graduate degree. So, like all graduate degree, the duration for this course is three years.
After completing B Sc in optoelectronics, one can study higher and go for a Masters degree and do Ph D later on, this will help in research and will yield you a doctorate degree.
Job prospects after completing the course:
After completing the course, one can either become self-employed in a business that deals in optoelectronics. Knowledge in the said field will be very helpful and can be applied at every step of the business. One can also go ahead with a B Ed degree after B Sc and can join any school or college as a teacher of optoelectronics. Becoming a faculty is a very wise choice made by the students of Optoelectronics. One has another option of joining the electronics industry. One can join corporate industry and service sector. There are a host of jobs as technicians or engineers. They can work in industries, photonics computer, telecommunication, optical companies, laboratories and many more. One can also find jobs in health care and electronic industries as well. This degree is a requirement in many entry level jobs.
Universities offering the course:
University of Delhi
- WBUT B.Tech in Instrumentation 6th Sem Optoelectronics and Optical instrumentation Papers
- M.Sc in Nanotechnology, Nanotechnology M.Sc
- Nano Technician - How to become a Nano Technician?
- Difference between Electronics and Photonics
- What to do after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- B.A/B.Sc Courses in Calicut University
- Government Jobs in Nanotechnology Sector
- Production engineering is an uncommon branch
- List of Courses in B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai
- Possible Higher Study Options after B.Tech in ECE
- M.Sc in Electronics Colleges in South India
- Importance of Nanotechnology
- Junior Research Fellow/Research Associates - Indian Space Research Organization
- Scope after B.Tech Electronics and Communications
- List of Courses in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur