30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma after completion of 12th science with 75% marks?

After failing in 12th science but I have got 75%in 10th can I get admission in diploma now???? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

30th September 2016, 06:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma after completion of 12th science with 75% marks?

On the basis of your 12th class you are not eligible to to get admission in Diploma course so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for diploma course on the basis of your 10th class.

The name of best branches for you are given below.
  1. Automobile Engineering.
  2. Chemical Engineering.
  3. Civil Engineering.
  4. Computer Engineering.
  5. Computer Science and Engineering.
  6. Electrical Engineering.
  7. Electronics and Communication Engineering.
30th September 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma after completion of 12th science with 75% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard even if you have not qualified 12th standard. If you qualify 12th standard, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. So, if there is any chance for you to appear in Supplementary examinations of your 12th standard, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examinations and get qualified in your 12th standard, so, that you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
30th September 2016, 10:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Diploma as you have scored good marks in 10th. But even after you have such marks you have to clear entrance test also. As because without clearing entrance test it will be difficult for you to get admitted in Diploma.
Some of the streams are as under:-
Civil
Mechanical
Electronics
Computer Science
Aeronautical
Animation
30th September 2016, 10:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course on basis of 10th even though you have failed in 12th board examination.

The eligibility to get admission or to appear for entrance examination for admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from any recongised board.

Candidate must have scored above 60% in board examination.

So, you need to qualify in entrance examination to get admission in course. The application form for the admission is released in month of March and examination is conducted in April or May.
1st October 2016, 12:25 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get admission in diploma course if you want to get admission in it. It is three year duration course.

The required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10th and qualify in entrance examination conducted by the various institutes for admission in their own institutes.

So, kindly visit the official website of the institutes to get complete detail for admission.
1st October 2016, 12:36 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can get the admission on the basis of the 10th.

A candidate becomes eligible for the diploma when he attains the age of 15 years and completes the 10th standard from a recognized board.

So, if you have completed these two criteria, you are eligible to take the admission in the diploma course of your choice.
1st October 2016, 12:47 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can get the admission on the basis of the 10th.

A candidate becomes eligible for the diploma when he attains the age of 15 years and completes the 10th standard from a recognized board.

So, if you have completed these two criteria, you are eligible to take the admission in the diploma course of your choice.
1st October 2016, 12:52 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in diploma course.

Candidates who have passed diploma course are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination are eligible to get admission in three year duration course.

So, if you have failed in 12th it does not matter if you still want to get admission in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?