21st January 2016, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

How can i achieve Masters in engineering after passing polytechnic?

I am about to complete my Polytechnic course in engineering. After this i am aiming to achieve the master's in engineering. So i want to know how can i do so after Polytechnic?

21st January 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i achieve Masters in engineering after passing polytechnic?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Master's in Engineering course after passing Polytechnic. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Master's in Engineering course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognised university. Since, you are pursuing polytechnic course right now, I suggest you to opt for B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your Polytechnic course, so, that you are eligible to pursue Master's in Engineering course.
21st January 2016, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my Polytechnic course in engineering. After this i am aiming to achieve the master's in engineering. So i want to know how can i do so after Polytechnic?
The aspirant has to first, join graduation in engineering like B.E or B.Tech in Engineering after completion of which he/she can join Master’s in Engineering. To join B.E or B.Tech in engineering after diploma, there is a system called lateral entry, through which you can join directly to the 2nd year of the engineering course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma course. In some colleges they use entrance examinations like the Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination etc. for the admission to the engineering. The course is eligible in many colleges like,

Anna University - http://www.tndte.com/Lateral_Entry_2..._Admission.pdf

Manipal University - http://manipal.edu/mit/programs/prog...ral-entry.html
21st January 2016, 11:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in master degree after completing the polytechnic course.

You need to first pursue the Bachelor degree in engineering after qualifying in LEET examination conducted by various university. The admission will be through lateral entry.

After passing bachelor degree, you will be eligible to get admission in master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?