12th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Should I pursue 12th first to study Engineering Diploma course?

Dear Sir,
My name is Pardeep Kumar and I have completed my 10th. Now I want to do Diploma in Engineering course in Haryana. So tell me can I do 12th with Diploma course or I will do 12th first? Please reply urgently.
With Regards-
Pardeep Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Is Diploma after 12th useful in comparison to B.Tech?
  3. Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now
  4. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  5. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What specialization should I take in Diploma in Engineering course to study B.Arch?
  8. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  10. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  17. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  18. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
17th September 2015, 03:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue 12th first to study Engineering Diploma course?

No, there is no need to pursue 12th standard to be eligible to pursue Engineering Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Engineering Diploma course. Since, you have completed 10th standard, you are eligible to pursue Engineering Diploma course. If you are interested to pursue both Diploma and 12th standard then, first you have to pursue 12th standard and after that you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
18th September 2015, 07:50 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Should I pursue 12th first to study Engineering Diploma course?

The eligibility criteria for Diploma are as follows.

-Candidate must have qualified 10th standard from the recognized board.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 40% in his/her 10th standard.

You can join in Diploma immediately after completing your 10th standard if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria.

There is no need to complete 12th standard and then go for Diploma.

If you are interested in Diploma you can go for it otherwise you can go for 12th standard after completing any of the both courses you are eligible for Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?