28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any availability of jobs for students who have completed diploma and have backlogs?

Is there any availability of jobs for students who have completed diploma and have backlogs? or it's difficult to get the job with backlogs? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?
  2. List private sector jobs for EC Engineering students with backlogs?
  3. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  4. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  5. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  7. Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?
  8. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  9. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  10. Can I Join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in Diploma?
  11. What type of private jobs are available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Will Backlogs affect the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get job in IAS, IPS and IFS if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  14. Which exams are there for government jobs for Diploma students of Arch. Engineering stream?
  15. List of private companies providing jobs for students who has completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for diploma examination after two backlogs? -- [New]
  17. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
2nd March 2017, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any availability of jobs for students who have completed diploma and have backlogs?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get jobs after the Diploma course with having backlogs yet.
Since you have not cleared your backlogs, you have not completed your Diploma course successfully and you will not get the passing certificate also. So, you would not be getting any kind of jobs since you have not completed your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?