10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for PG Diploma in E-Governance admission in IIITM, Kerala? Course and fee structure of this course?

Kindly let me know is there any entrance exam for taking admission in IIITM, Kerala for PG Diploma in E-Governance course? Please tell me the course structure and course fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  2. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  3. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  4. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  5. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  7. List of colleges in Kerala offering part time Diploma course in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure for it? -- [New]
  8. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  10. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  11. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  12. Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  13. List of colleges in Kerala providing BA Journalism course with admission procedure and fee structure
  14. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  15. Detailed information about Diploma in e-Governance course?
  16. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
13th October 2016, 07:40 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for PG Diploma in E-Governance admission in IIITM, Kerala? Course and fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know is there any entrance exam for taking admission in IIITM, Kerala for PG Diploma in E-Governance course? Please tell me the course structure and course fee. Thank you!
IIITM, kerala is abbreviation of Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management. To pursue E-governance course from this institute you must have passed graduation.
Yes. there is an entrance test to get admission in IIITM, kerala.
Total fee during the course is 75000. Which can be given in two installment by 50000 and 25000.
Total no. of seats is 45 for this course.
There is also scholorship scheame is available for SC/ST/OBC students.
For more details
log on to www.iiitmk.ac.in
13th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for PG Diploma in E-Governance admission in IIITM, Kerala? Course and fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, there will be an all India Competitive entrance examination for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in E-Governance Programme in IIITM – Kerala.
The programme fee is Rs 75,000 this has to be paid in two installments of Rs 50,000 at the time of admission and Rs 25,000 in the second semester. There is also a refundable caution deposit of Rs 5,000. You can apply online for the admission to the course. The IIITM – Kerala website link is Click Here

The course structure of the Post Graduate Diploma in E-Governance Programme in IIITM – Kerala is given below;

Semester I

Introduction to E-Governance
Service Delivery Improvement & BPR
Principles of Information System Management
Operation Management – Quantitative Techniques
Introduction to Information Technology
Software Engineering
Information Security
Elective I – Management

Semester II

Legal Framework
Accounting and Financial Management
Government Planning Process & Accounting
Transactional Services
Elective II - e-Governance
Elective III – Information Technology
Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?