23rd March 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs being a BDS 1st year student?

Hello,
I need an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for my BDS, but I am in 1st year already. Kindly tell me I am eligible to apply for an Education Loan? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  4. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  12. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  13. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  14. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs including Internship fee?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2016, 12:43 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs being a BDS 1st year student?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to pursue BDS course.

The minimum criteria is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a valid and recognized course.

All nationalized banks offer an education loan upto Rs. 4 lacs without any collateral security.

To apply for an education loan, the candidate has to submit the following documents:

* College admission letter

* Bank statement

* Address and ID proof

* Academic certificates.
25th March 2016, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs being a BDS 1st year student?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan of 3.5 lakhs to meet the expense of your BSD course. There is no problem if you are in the first year of the course as education loan can be sanctioned anytime during the course. However, it is recommended to apply for education loan before commencement of course as it will lead to less formalities and complexities in getting education loan sanctioned. You need to approach the bank to get education loan. Since your education loan amount in 3.5 lakhs so you can get it sanctioned easily as the amount is not high as per bank's standards.
25th March 2016, 02:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Dental Surgery. You need to have following documents for sanction of loan:

>>Your marksheets.

>>Loan letter from your institute having full fee description.

>>Parent's income certificate.

>>Rank card of entrance exam.

You can also apply for Education loan at loan portal of India, official website is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/. After the specified time, they will revert back regarding how much loan can be sanctioned etc.
26th March 2016, 12:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for the Educational Loan although you are already in the 1st year.
You need to provide the documents required to the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Once you are able to do so your Loan will be sanctioned.
You will not need to provide any collateral as your Loan amount is less than Rs 4 Lacs.
So you need to go and contact with a Bank as soon as possible. You are eligible for the Educational Loan from now on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?