24th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I have got placed in BIMT, Gurgaon for PGDM program. I am looking for an Education Loan. As my father is working in NTPC so can I get Education Loan? Total course fee of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon is Rs. 11 Lacs and I have paid Rs. 3 Lacs at the time of admission. But 9 Lacs is remain to be pay. I want to get loan of Rs. 9 Lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM?
  9. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  13. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  14. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get education loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  15. Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  18. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
27th May 2018, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon?

Yes, you can get an education loan of Rs. 9 lakhs for pursuing PGDM course in BIMT, Gurgaon. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. To get an education loan of above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?