25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan of INR 9 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?

Hi, I have got placed in ISB, Hyderabad for MBA program. I am looking for an education loan. As my father is working in Tata Steel so can I get an education loan? Total course fee of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad is Rs. 9 Lacs. I want to apply for an education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  3. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  8. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  9. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?
  10. Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  14. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
3rd March 2018, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan of INR 9 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?

Yes, you can get an education loan of Rs. 9 lakhs for pursuing MBA course in ISB, Hyderabad. To apply for an education loan for pursuing MBA course, you have to submit the documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Residence Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. You have to submit the collateral security documents equivalent to bank loan amount along with other relevant documents for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?