31st August 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Do the annual family income and security required for education loan of 10 to 15 lakh? Which bank is best for it?

Sir, I want to get education loan of 10 to 15 lakh to study MBA course in abroad. Is there any requirements of annual family income and security? Which bank is best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  2. Which bank can provide 1 lakh education loan for B.Tech final year student in one week without any security? How to apply for it?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?
  4. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  6. Am I eligible for Education Loan if my family income is below 1 lakh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?
  8. Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?
  9. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  10. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  11. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  12. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India? -- [New]
  13. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  14. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it? -- [New]
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan if my family income in Rs. 1 Lacs p.a.?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  17. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  18. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
4th September 2017, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the annual family income and security required for education loan of 10 to 15 lakh? Which bank is best for it?

Yes, the annual family income and security are required to get an education loan of 10 to 15 lakhs. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. You need to submit the collateral security documents related to property, house, etc., as a security to get an education loan from SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?