9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to increase repayment period of education loan of SBI? Applicable charges for it?

I was taken an education loan of 4.5 lakh from SBI and have completed course, due to financial reason I can not repay EMI of it. How to increase repayment period of it? Applicable charges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  2. What to do if course is not completed due to backlog before repayment period of education loan?
  3. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Prepayment fine in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?
  5. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?
  7. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  8. What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?
  9. Prepayment fine in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?
  10. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  11. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  12. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  13. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  14. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  15. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  16. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  17. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Karnataka Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  18. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
17th December 2017, 04:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to increase repayment period of education loan of SBI? Applicable charges for it?

You can contact the concerned bank manager for such process. Normally, in case of education loan, most of the banks won't increase the repayment time.

The time period is usually decided at the time of application and it can't be altered later. You can still contact the bank manager to know more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?